Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Yummy taste of CHIPS and ICE CREAM...What do you think?


Hiya! Beautiful people, howdy? How do you do? How has it been so far? Please next time you try out the combos on my blog, make sure to drop your comments and how exactly you felt while eating.




Today is something very usual but weird to some, not weird to me though. I think I love the sight so I am gonna try it out.



Food combo are CHIPS and ICE CREAM. Ofcourse, we know the normal and popular dip for chips are ketchup and few times mayonnaise, but we are giving the chips a chilling and cooling dip which is the ICE CREAM.





This is definitely going to taste beautiful and refreshing. I am definitely trying this.
So fam! hurry down and get these combo try them out, dont forget to take a picture while eating it, you can send it to my mail...adeyemotun2.am@gmail.com


 Goodluck!
Tunes signing out!
Food Combination inspired by ThankGod Ogala

No comments:

Post a Comment